WiseWolf Help Center
Frequently asked questions
Why should I take part in ICO and buy tokens in advance?
The earlier you invest the larger bonus you will receive. For example, investing during the Pre-ICO will allow you purchase tokens with a 30% benefit compared to their cost during the ICO.
Can I invest using BTC?
Investing BTC is as easy as investing Ethereum. All you need is to sign up and follow the instructions in the Investor Panel.
Where can I trade using WOLF tokens?
According to our Roadmap, we have got a 3-step plan on getting WiseWolf tokens listed on crypto-currency exchanges.
Join our Telegram chat and follow our blog to stay up-to-date.
How will the WOLF tokens be used in the future? What does the holder get from them?
According to the smart contract, token owners will collect 50% of the quarterly profits. 40% of the profits will be reinvested into the fund, thus increasing the capital pool without attracting additional investment. This way, the Net Asset Value (NAV) of our token increases over time.
Are WOLF ERC-223 tokens resellable? Would I be able to transfer them to an ETH wallet?
Yes, WOLF tokens are ERC-223 resellable. And yes, you can transfer them to wallets supporting the ERC-223 standard. We’d recommend to use MetaMask and MyEtherWallet wallets.
In addition, WOLF tokens will be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges where they can be traded for ETH.
Would I be able to buy tokens, using USD or other Fiat currency?
Yes. In order to get the exact instructions on how to do that, you will need to sign up for an account at the Investor Panel.
I can’t see my tokens and haven’t received any confirmation. What went wrong?
Probably there was a problem with your token purchase.
Possible reasons can include but are not limited to :
- The sale has been finished;
- Transaction is still pending;
- Transaction has failed because minimal investment required has not been met;
Please get in touch with us via Telegram. In any case the ETH should have been returned to your wallet.
What are the Wise Wolf tokens compatible wallets?
We recommend using MyEtherWallet (https://www.myetherwallet.com/) for your token transactions. To set up a new wallet, follow the steps below:
- Visit https://www.myetherwallet.com/.
- Create a strong password that you will be able to remember easily. Enter the password in the corresponding field.
- Click “Create New Wallet”.
- Download the Keystore / UTC file & save it to a USB drive. This file is your private key in the encrypted format. To access the private key, you need a password.
- Make sure you read and understand the warning. If you do understand it, click “I understand. Continue”.
- Print your paper wallet backup or write it down. Make sure you copy it carefully and can read it afterwards. This data is necessary to access your wallet.
- Copy & paste your address into a different text document. Find your address on https://etherscan.io/. You can use this page to check your wallet balance.
- To test your new wallet, send a small amount (0.0001 ETH) from a different wallet.
- Unlock your new wallet with the Keystore / UTC file that you stored on a USB drive or with the private key that you copied. Make sure the the key can unlock your wallet.
- Try sending a small amount (0.00001 ETH) from your new wallet to another one.
- Make sure that all necessary data is properly copied or stored and that the wallet addresses match. Otherwise, repeat the procedure from the beginning to ensure that you will always have access to the funds in your wallet.
How can I purchase via Coinbase?
Upon registration you will be able to access intermediate ethereum address to which you can send purchased ETH.
Which cryptocurrencies are accepted during the sale?
We accept ETH, BTC as well as other crypto currencies. The accepted Fiat currency for purchase of the Tokens is either US$, GB£, € or Japanese ¥.
Why do you require a KYC process?
The Know Your Client form is a standard form in the investment industry that ensures investment advisors know detailed information about their clients’ risk tolerance, investment knowledge and financial position. The aim of KYC is also to prevent theft, fraud, terrorist financing and money laundering. It helps us ensure that our clients are not involved in any of the above, hence the service provider won’t get in trouble with the regulators.
Does Wise Wolf ICO require KYC (know your customer)?
Yes, there will be KYC for crypto-only and fiat investors. For crypto-only investors there will be a light KYC process where personal information will be required, such as first and last name, date of birth, nationality, country of residence.
For fiat investors we will have an AML procedure complying to the AML regulations applicable in multiple jurisdictions.
Is there a minimum investment stake?
Yes, the minimum investment during the ICO is 10 USD. There won’t be a maximum investment per wallet, which means every single investor will be able to invest as much as they like.
What happens to the tokens that are left unsold?
The unsold tokens will be burned.
See whitepaper section Token Allocation.
What is the WiseWolf token allocation?
Token Allocation will take place in three stages:
- Pre-ICO for early birds at price $0.07 for a token
- 250,000,000 tokens available for sale at that stage
- Main ICO at $0.1 for a token
- 500,000,000 tokens available for sale at that stage
- ICO for regulated investors at $0.13 for a token
- 250,000,000 tokens available for regulated investors
- Pre-ICO for early birds at price $0.07 for a token
What’s the maximum token supply?
The maximum token supply is 1,300,000,000 tokens, however only 77% of that amount will be for sale during the ICO. This is made so as to secure the referral and early birds bonuses coverage. Any tokens not sold during the ICO will be burned afterwards.
Is there a discount or a bonus during the WiseWolf ICO?
Yes. We offer a special program during the Pre-ICO for the WiseWolf early birds. Our most prompt first investors will be rewarded with bonuses from 20% to 5% depending on how soon they join the token sale. The program is going to last 3 weeks out of 4 that we expect to hold our Pre-ICO within making the bonuses available as follows:
Week 1: 20%
Week 2: 15%
Week 3: 10%
Week 4: 5%
Apart from that, we actively support referrals and everyone who helps us spread the word about our product. If you join us as a referral you may expect a 5% commission in tokens from each investment made by the one you bring to us. You can become our referral here.
What is the cost of each WOLF token?
The token price will differ on pre-sales ICO and after the end of pre-sale and for the ICO for regulated investors.
The pre-sale ICO token price will be equal to the following:
1 WOLF = 0. 07 USD
The main ICO token price:
1 WOLF = 0.1 USD
The token price for the ICO for regulated investors:
1 WOLF = 0.13 USD
We recommend that you purchase Ethereum – unless you expect to invest fiat currency or any other cryptocurrency – before Pre-ICO due to several reasons. First and foremost it is vital to hedge fluctuation risks so the earlier you get your Ethereum, the cheaper you may expect it to cost you as the cryptocurrency markets get stabilized and become bullish again.
Second reason is all about time – purchasing earlier will allow you spend less gas on transactions, allowing you to spend more Ethereum on purchasing the tokens rather than on paying for the transaction itself.
One more reason for early ETH purchase is that ICO is a relatively quick process. So it makes sense to purchase ETH beforehand to be on time with investing.
I am an US citizen. Can I participate in ICO?
The Wise Wolf ICO is a worldwide ICO and it’s open to everyone, however national laws apply. It’s fully upon the investors’ liability to check locally whether or not they can invest.
How can I participate in WiseWolf ICO?
To participate in the Wise Wolf ICO, head over to http://wisewolf.io once it opens and follow the registration instructions.